When SSS launched feedback included one parent who said they did not agree with the idea. Suggesting that it was important to apologise for your child if they did something wrong. We couldn't agree more with this.

SSS is not about 'not' taking responsibility for your children, letting them run riot and do so without any form of discipline, or indeed apologising for accidents! We all know they happen!

We know as parents when we need to say sorry for our children's actions. Well, most of us to anyway!

It is about showing parents out there that they don't have to apologise for their children in general, something I for one, am guilty of. I apologise as soon as I walk into a coffee shop!

One parent wrote to me saying,

"I hear so many parents struggling to cope with the natural pressure new parents face without the added pressure impatient, intolerant, unsympathetic members of the public can place on them"

This is what SSS is about. SSS is about parents showing each other some solidarity in a light hearted way!

Comments

10/26/2014 12:12pm

I like your articles, your article is very attractive, let I can understand a lot of truth, learned a lot of knowledge. I will focus on your article, pay attention to you. I hope you try harder. I will always support you.

03/17/2016 9:00am

Appreciate you for sharing these kind of wonderful discussions. In addition, the optimal travel along with medical insurance approach can often relieve those problems that come with touring abroad. Your medical emergency can in the near future become extremely expensive and that's absolute to quickly decide to put a financial burden on the family finances. Setting up in place the ideal travel insurance package prior to leaving is well worth the time and effort. Thank you

09/07/2016 7:08am

Great post !! Nice and effective blog post. The content is too short but effective. I love the information you share here. Its an well written blog post by you. This is awesome blog post.

12/14/2016 8:31am

I think it's very important to say "sorry". It's not a shame at all. It's pretty good!

We all know that it is the "pride" of a certain person that keeps her away from saying sorry once she has wronged to other person. Well, I would like acknowledge that there are also people who say sorry right away once they knew that they or their children made a mistake. But most of us are being controlled by pride. As a parent, our children's fault is our responsibility.Let's be matured enough to take responsibility to their actions!

12/27/2016 12:04pm

Hii you are providing good information.Thanks for sharing AND Hadoop online Courses, Hadoop Online Training ISB HYD

Trained Faculty with 10 yrs of Exp See below link
<a href="http://hadooponlinetraininghyderabad.com/">Hadoop Online Training</a>

12/27/2016 12:04pm

Trained Faculty with 10 yrs of Exp See below link
<a href="http://hadooponlinetraininghyderabad.com/">Hadoop Online Training</a>

04/29/2017 2:29pm

There are numerous dissertation online sites on the internet are living grab unsurprisingly identified inside the sites.

05/10/2017 4:56am

Thank's for your information

06/24/2017 6:28pm

In short, they do not have good job seeking skills. In many cases, this prevents them from getting a high paying job that they could easily do. Often, the job will go to someone who is less skilled but who has written a eye-catching resume.

07/10/2017 8:15pm

This article looks at the What and Why of article writing. It starts taking into consideration than a curt records and exposure to character of what blogs are, followed by the pros and cons of having your own blog website.

08/10/2017 2:11am

Thank you so much for those informations.

08/12/2017 7:05am

Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards.